Digital label technology has come a long way, at one time if you wanted to change information on your label you had to stop the press, update the sku numbers, or image, before continuing to print the labels.
But Variable Data Label Printing has changed all that time-consuming process. When it was time to change the number, we let technology do the work. We can change the name or language, by entering specific rules into a data spreadsheet modifying the details for each label, by entering a range of numbers to correspond to the number of prints into the spreadsheet we fine-tune the ability to submit a set of rules telling the press when to change color, font, text, or image. Serialized bar codes, and consecutive number labels are a great example of variable data label printing process, by letting the printer know how many labels you want with what series of numbers.
Variable data label printing is produced using a digital printing press and is a perfect choice for cosmetic labeling, food, wine and beverage labels. By setting up specific rules in the data spreadsheet modifying the details for each label, they could change each asset of the label without slowing down or stopping the press.
There are multiple benefits in selecting Variable Data Label Printing:
- No waiting. Because we use a special software to print variable data, stopping, starting, or pausing the press is never an issue. So, if you need of Variable Data Label Printing labels yesterday with our same day label service can do just that, no hassle.
- No extra cost. There’s no need for extra ink, plates, paper or etc. When it comes to Variable Data Label Printing, so you can rest assure that you’re getting an amazing label for an equally amazing price.
- Not just for number! Though Variable Data Label Printing is commonly associated with bar codes or cosmetic stickers, constant changes and improvements to the Variable Data Label Printing technique allow us to do so much more. We can print variable images, names, text, fonts and more with no sweat.
- Material choice is unlimited. Choose from BOPP, Latitude, wine stock, rainbow holographic, VOID security, synthetic destructible, and more.
- Available in a variety of finishes. Such as, metallic white plating, thermal transfer, and gloss lamination to name only a few.
By using such processes as variable data label printing, Grace Imaging has the technology, to make your labels unique, and amazing – amazingly fast.