In the current economic climate, eco-friendly labels are in high demand and using paper materials as a product label is a great choice for the environment, since paper is brilliantly sustainable and a renewable resource.
In this blog, we’d like to show you the advantages of how our four types of label materials can influence the environmental impact of wine, spirits, CBD, cosmetics, and other products. The four eco-friendly label materials we carry are: Kraft paper, Stoneface, Hemp Paper, and Natureflex Clear.
Kraft Paper (Perm)
Kraft Paper is a naturally biodegradable choice for product labels. Here are some advantages:
- 100% recycled material.
- Biodegradable material.
- Can be recycled and reused without loss in quality.
- Gives a natural, rustic, and unfinished look to your product labels.
- Best for dry products and environments.
Stoneface is made from recycled stone. Here are some advantages:
- Pulp-free paper made from powdered stone.
- Matte white, with a paper-like finish.
- Contains 80% calcium carbonate, a base mineral and inorganic compound.
- Also contains 20% polyethylene resin, which creates eco-friendly paper.
- Water-resistant and durable.
- 100% cellulose free.
Hemp Paper (Perm)
Hemp paper is a gorgeous natural material. Here are some advantages:
- An organic and eco-friendly material.
- Made with 25% hemp fibers and 75% post-consumer waste.
- No virgin wood content.
- It is smooth and contains unique fiber flakes.
Natureflex Clear (Perm)
Natureflex Clear is a clear material produced from wood pulp. Here are some of the advantages:
- Produced from wood pulp.
- Biodegradable and compostable.
- Good resistance to oils and grease.
- Suited for applications on biodegradable packaging and more.
- Not recommended for high heat applications or use in direct sunlight.
As you might expect, labels are removed from products and either recycled or disposed of in the landfill. Even so, if you go green on everything else for your products but not your labels, you are increasing your environmental impact. With Grace Imaging, you can reduce your carbon footprint and become greener with your product labels.
*After submitting a sample request, you will receive an email asking for the eco-friendly material options you are interested in.
Grace Amazing Label Customer Care Representatives are waiting to prepare a free quote for you! Call us today at 419-874-2127 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.